Otium Family Eco Club believes that tourism industry, whose prosperity is related with exploitation of natural resources, has to make effort to protect and improve the environmental values and the living conditions. Consequently, decisions taken by Oti Holding in 2009 were published in Declaration on Environment and followed by environmental projects. Based on the defined environmental aspects environmental performance targets are monitored and continuous improvement is reported.
Otium Family Eco Club carried out such a social responsibility projects as Natural Environment Protection, Promotion and Support Projects, Protection of Human Rights Contribution and Support for Education. Industry-leading environmental projects led by Oti Holding Companies are being developed under the main theme "Green is good".
Otium Family Eco Club supports constantly local social charity projects by participation in various charity campaigns, sponsoring and donating. International Children's Rights policies are followed to perform these. One of the schools from the region is chosen each year for planting and children and local people are consulted together with the Management
As Otium Family Eco Club we pay a great importance to regional development, therefore not only we choose our employees from the Manavgat region but also we privilege local products and materials. In this way, continuing professional development as well as service quality increases the number of our repeat guests. Hereby we have the opportunity to integrate traditional lifestyle and we support traditional formation. We are in consultation with our staff with the awareness of that good service is a result of satisfied staff and we make them contribute continuous improvement by asking their opinions.
In this regard, last year, in accordance with previous year, we overcome the crisis and in order to ensure sustainability performance we continued trainings for our permanent and seasonal worker
OTI Holding, leads the Tourism sector beside accomodation business line Travel Acency, Inbound Service, Sales Acencies Chain, Aviation and Security business.
New markets Worldwide; Guests from 71 different countries
As OTI Hotels & Resorts Hotels are located in Manavgat, Belek and Göynük. 1472 rooms and around four thousand beds in total.
We operate our Sustainability policy with assigned Social Comity who competent at their job.
We are engaging with;
Local Community, Suppliers, Social Cooperation Foundation, Subcontractors, Employee, Agencies
As a result of sustainable works carried out in 2020:
- Electricity consumption: electricity consumption increased %10,6 by per person compared to previous year.
- Water consumption: water consumption remains stable compering to previous year.
- LNG consumption: LNG consumption increased %29 by per person compared to previous year.
- Total chemicals consumption: chemicals consumption increased %32 by per person compared to previous year.
- Packaging waste decreased by 9.6% per person.
- Savings regarding plastic waste recycling stand at forty three thousand kW/h
- Savings regarding metal waste recycling stand at twenty eight thousand kW/h
- Savings regarding paper waste recycling stand at 4250 kg which prevented cutting 95 trees.
- Savings regarding paper glass recycling helped us to prevent 945 kg of CO2 emission
- Goods provided by local supplier increased to 36%
- 86 kg of blue bottle top was donated to Manavgat Spine Paralysis Association
- Our hotel won Blue Flag award
- Works related with ISO 14001 are continued
- Employment of staff from region increased to 47%.